Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"I gave it to Daddy!"

Imagine this phrase uttered sweetly by a happy and proud two year old. It seems innocent enough, doesn't it? Well, it wasn't. That's because RAP pooped in the potty for the first time today (hooray!) and this phrase was said in connection with her subsequent emptying of the potty. I guess with the 5:30 hustle and bustle of dinner-making, laundry-hanging, closet-building, etc. we failed to notice that the blessed event had taken place until she stood, log in hand, wrapped mostly in toilet paper, generously presenting it to daddy. I think Troy only accepted the offering because he was afraid of what would happen to it if he didn't. Anyway, enough of the gross. These are the cherished moments I hope to remember always. But hey, maybe potty training isn't that far away!

3 comments:

ghd3 said...

that. is. hilarious.

Well done RAP! we have a book she may want to borrow.... :)

Kathleen said...

Oh my, I think I might have thrown up!

Carrie said...

oh wow, I am laughing so hard right now. That is great.