Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Apple Camp

I'm so sad! Cap was too old this year!!! But Bitty totally made up for the lack of two movies this year by making one really great one. We LOVE Apple Camp.  This year we got Bitty's friend Lucy to join her, and that was a treat. Bitty did a great job.


This guy was so cute. All the leaders were sharing their favorite movies - his was Ghostbusters, which was made THE YEAR HE WAS BORN. Guess I really am aging.


After the viewing party we shared some caramel apple treats by the City Creek fountain
Here is the fine and finished product - it was some good family fun, that's for sure.




And here's my favorite outtake photo:




1 comment:

Cullen said...

Cute video! I felt that Bitty really nailed her character. And I'm glad the table didn't tip over with the gorilla shenanigans!