Thursday, April 04, 2024

Only Six Months Left

Yesterday, April 3rd, marked the six-months-left point for Elder Chase. He will be home on October 3rd. I can hardly believe how the time is zooming by. I know that that is such a total cliche, but I guess it's a cliche for a reason. I am in shock that he only has six months left. I can't really think of the words to express my deep gratitude for how happy he has been and how much he has grown. I'm so proud of him. 

He is currently serving as a zone leader in a town called Rathdrum, Idaho. He has been a zone leader before, but took a break for a while to train a brand new missionary back in the Spokane area. He loved that experience. I've been so impressed by how much he has loved his companions. He talks about them all so positively. I feel like it's a choice he made.

We are all feeling really ready to have Chase home - but at the same time, really really not ready. Partly because he's so happy where he is. Partly because we need to finish the back bedroom project. But the thought of having a reunion with my boy, quickly followed with a family viewing of Jurassic Park is just the most wonderful thought. 3/4 done, Elder Preslar!!





No comments: