Monday, November 13, 2006

My little ballerina



In SLC there is a program called Global Artways where you pay 10 bucks and get six weeks of classes for your kid. In the summer we did parent/child art classes, which were pretty fun. This time around, I asked CTP what he wanted to do, and he really wanted to dance. Of course, he's the only boy, and prefers to spend the class running around the gym at top speed, but every once in a while he actually participates. It's pretty funny. What I really love are all the little girls in their tutu's and leotards, and CTP in his jeans. Nice. What with the dancing and him being a girl for Halloween, should I be worried? I don't think so.

The other day I went out for Indian food with a friend, and when I returned with my take-home box, CTP lit up. "Oh Mom! Let me see! Is it boy food?" He lifted the lid, slumped sightly, sighed dejectedly and said, "Oh. It's just girl food," and walked away.