Monday, August 06, 2012

One of Those Moments...

I can't let another day go by without recording this little incident - I was on the couch this one lovely morning last week, watching The Today Show and trying to blog before my kids woke up.  I had the TV paused on a commercial for a moment while I chatted with my hubby before he took off for work, and it just so happened that it was paused on a commercial showing some type of red sports car.  Stomper walked in, looked at the screen and asked what I was watching.  Then he said, "So is that an RS or an SS?"  Huh?  I looked to my husband for a clue as to what Chase was talking about and I saw Troy's face was just glowing with pride and adoration for his son. I let Stomper know that I had no idea what he was talking about he looked at me like I was stupid and said, "A Ralley Sport or a Super Sport!?!"  I asked Troy if he was talking about something specific to the type of car on the commercial and it turns out that Stomper recognized that the car was a Camero and I guess that whole RS/SS thing has something to do with Cameros.  And Troy was so proud and happy for Stomper that he actually...started crying.  Just a little. But there were actual tears.  And then we all started laughing really hard.

Awesome.

1 comment:

Cullen said...

Amen to awesome! Thanks for sharing.