Thursday, November 29, 2012

OK, Fine, I Confess.

I didn't think I was even going to blog about this. I was going to keep it a quiet little secret, but since there are details I want to remember I am going to have to go ahead and cop to having gone to see the new Twilight Flick...on opening night.  And guess what.  It was super fun.  I got to go out to dinner with The Becky and The Misty and I got to sit in a big theater munching on a white chocolate cinnamon caramel apple which I snuck into the theater and I got to watch the exciting conclusion to the series which awakened and kept thriving my dear little seventeen-year-old inner self.  And it was really really fun.  Except for this one little part where a lady brought her too-big-baby to the theater who wouldn't stop fussing and some people across the theater started shouting at her to take her baby out.  Awkward.....

But the real reason I am forcing myself to write is because a lady walking up the isle past us had the greatest Twilight T-shirt ever.  (Yes, she covered her face when we asked if we could take her picture...don't know why she felt she had to do that....) 

Behold.




Best. T-Shirt. Ever.


1 comment:

Misty said...

What's funny is that she was there on opening night, too. She obviously dislikes the movies and dislikes Bella enough to buy this shirt and wear it. But she went. On. Opening. Night.