Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Lagoon! It's What Fun IS!

That was the slogan for Lagoon back in the 90s I think. Back when I actually saw commercials on television. This summer, Lagoon has actually been fun for Romney, and Emma too.

What Romney wanted for her graduation present was a shopping trip for some nice dresses and also a season pass to our local amusement park. I had my doubts that she would actually put the pass to good use, but really, she'd only have to go a couple of times to make the pass worth it. 

As it turns out, she had three good friends who also had season passes and they went several times over the summer. They seemed to really have a great time together. 






And one day, Romney was really sweet and spent the day at Lagoon with Emma, reminding her that she actually did like rollercoasters. They had a ball. I paid for Emma's day - uh, the season pass is completely worth it, just FYI.





Didn't think I'd ever say this, but Lagoon was really good to us this year.

No comments: