The Preslar Family

The Preslar Family
November 2013

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Surprise!

So, you would think that being on the pill and still nursing my 16 month old daughter would have prevented something like this. I don't know that I've actually prayed for the flu before, but last week, as I felt a twinge of nausea, that is what I did. My prayer was answered with a definetive HA HA! and now here we are, full-on pregnant. I have a doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks and I guess I'll find out then when I'm due - I really have no idea right now - maybe September? Yes, that would be my third summer pregnancy. All in all, we're actually quite happy. Troy and I really weren't sure that we wanted another baby, and now that decicsion has been made for us. And since we are planning on a third, we might as well get the deed done and get on with it. I think I'll feel much better and happier when I'm a: not sick and b: it's not January. So, yahoo for us, right?

1 comment:

ghd3 said...

WHAT?? WOW! Wow! Uau!

I was out of town all week, and just saw this today looking at my RSS feeds. WOW! Very exciting Rach, very exciting. I'm very excited for you guys. I just called KHD to let her know, though I can't reach her right now. She'll be excited for you! According to L, "we're going to have another Charlotte," but that's news to Mom & Dad.