Sunday, September 21, 2014

Bye Bye Bundle

We have picked a new name for Bundle.  She is just not a Bundle any more.

We noticed a while ago that our youngest child likes to skip everywhere she goes.  This is something I deeply love about her - it's in her soul to be a joyful skipper both literally and figuratively.  So we have now named her...

Skippidy.

We call her that all the time anyhow, so it seemed like a good choice.

Here's my favorite Skippidy story of the week.

You know how in cartoons and sometimes in actual life, when people get a sudden bright idea they hold up their index finger and point it heavenward?  Like the big...Ah Haaa! I've GOT it!  You know, the lightbulb moment?

Well, the other day I asked Skippidy a question and she did that finger-to-the-sky thing.  Ah Haa!.....only, instead of just pointing skyward she starting rotating her finger around and around.  I said, "honey, what are you doing?"  She replied, "I have a good idea loading."

I guess she really is a child of the computer age.


No comments: