Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Noteable

It is not very exciting news to say that my blogging has once again fallen by the wayside in a very big way. I'm pretty much just keeping my head above water at the moment, and if I tell you why, then it will spoil all of the *excitement!* of future blog posts, which I promise I'm getting to. The thing that is making me extra sure that it's really truly super extra time to blog again is something that my daughter, my darling Emma, said to her sister, and which her sister repeated to us. It's been awhile since any of my kids have said something silly and adorable that I just had to capture, like when they were little. Mostly these days it's just surly grunts and unrepeatable grumbles. It's not that cute any more. But this one was worth a blog post.

Emma was chatting with her sister and got thoughtful for a minute. Then she said, "Do you know what the worst part of being the youngest child is?"

Oh, do tell.

"The worst part of being the youngest in the family is that you guys will move away and I'll have to stay home and take care of mom and dad when they get old, like up in their 50s."

How's that for adorable. 


Ok, on to actual blogging. 

No comments: