Wednesday, October 09, 2024

We Interrupt this Construction Project to Bring You....

 ....Anna's Quilt!

Yeah, I know. This wasn't a great time to be working on a quilt. There were certainly other things needing my time and attention. I fit in the quilting on Sunday afternoons and sometimes on weekday evenings while I was listening to online lectures. I have really enjoyed making this quilt, and I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

I think Anna is pleased too! She's so cute. She brought me a big reusable tumbler mug from the soda shop where she works - Thirst - as a thank you. It just makes me happy that there are teens out there who feel loved by me and safe with me. And now one is wrapped in a cozy quilt I made!




I had to add this photo - doesn't really have a place to go and it makes me smile to look at it. 

No comments: