Saturday, April 12, 2008

Observations

Random observation #1:
In my gmail account I have a special place where all the spam lands. It tells me that the spam folder will empty itself after 30 days, and normally I can't stand to wait this long before I empty it myself. I am now conducting an experiment to find out how much spam will accumulate before it finally does empty itself. So far we're up to 3070. Thank heavens it's in a separate folder, and I'm wondering what I did to get on The List.

Random observation #2:
When my daughter cries, she can actually produce tears with enough velocity that they launch themselves from her face. She looks like a cartoon of a kid crying, water flying everywhere. It's pretty amazing to see these little droplets actually springing off her cheeks. She's a very talented young lady.

1 comment:

Keersten said...

That is incredibly impressive!