Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Corker


Remember that movie, Far and Away, with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman (before she had her face rearranged?) Sure you do! Who didn't see that? Well, it actually has entered our 'most quoted movies' list lately, all because of one little line hollered by Tom towards the end of the show. "You're a corker, Shannon Christie!" You'll never guess who we shout that at around here! Yes, Bitty could be classified as a true corker. Here's her latest:

"Mom, if you get it wrong, you're fired." (We were playing a game and in the game she asked me a question. I know she meant that I wouldn't be allowed to play anymore if I answered incorrectly (promise?) but taken out of context I thought it sounded pretty awesome. Yay! I'm fired! Can I go to bed now?)

In a very concerned voice: "Mom! Your leg has so many slivers!!!" Getting a sliver removed is quite a production around our house - poor Bitty thought my little leg hairs would all have to be removed with daddy's pocket knife while someone held my hand and told me a story. That would have to be one seriously long story. I guess I'll just go shave instead.

1 comment:

Bella said...

Bitty would be concerned about my legs, too! She is a hoot! :)