Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stomper Updates

Posted by Picasa

How cute is this picture? I'll tell you. It's very cute, in case you were wondering. I did feel like a bit of a sucker when I was writing out a check for the soccer pictures. After all, this little summer soccer league isn't especially glamorous or super competetive or anything. But it's Stomper's first soccer experience and he's loving it. I just had to have the pictures, and I'm so glad I did because this picture turned out 10 times better than his school picture. I just love it!

Stomper was playing around on pbskids.org the other day and I guess one of the games is a little cooking thing where you help find the ingredients for something. Stomper got so excited because at the end of the game you can print out the recipe for the food you made. He really wanted to make this recipe for tuna salad. It had these strange ingredients in it. Things like green pepper and tomato. Honey, you recognize that there are actual vegetables in this, right? Well, I'm no dummy. I didn't actually ask him that. I just got him the ingredients and we made it together and then, (you'll never believe this,) he ate it. Well, most of it. I love you, pbskids.org.


1 comment:

tiffrsmith said...

I'm totally going to remember the pbskids.org trick! At this rate, my kid will still be eating baby food when he's Stomper's age.