Friday, July 10, 2009

Totally Hosed

I am in so much trouble! What am I going to do? I'm going to need some help, that's all I can say. Especially in about 10 years.

What's all the fuss about, you ask? This is what. Yesterday morning Bitty had ballet class, and it overlapped her swimming lesson by about 5 minutes. I was trying to get her to wear the bottom half of her swimming suit under her ballet leotard so the change could happen really fast. She refused, and when I asked her why she said, "Because all the kids in my class will think I look funny." (Oh man! Already?) I tried to assure her that she wouldn't look funny at all, that her leotard would cover the suit bottom. Then, get this. She says, "But mom! It will make my bottom look big!"

Oh crap. She's three.

3 comments:

bella said...

oh no she didn't! how is this passed on to every child, especially girls???? let me know when you are ready for therapy. :)

Misty said...

Paige is definitely into the fashion thing and what looks good vs. what doesn't. She has critiqued my outfits before. But we haven't entered the fat zone before. At least not that early. Good luck with that. :}

Becky Christensen said...

Quimby, Skeeter just told me you have a blog. I've been sitting here laughing, making Spence listen while I read him nearly everything you've written. You've always cracked me up. Glad you're doing well- your kids are darling. I miss you! -Risa