Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It Happened!

School actually came!  I wasn't sure it was ever going to get here.  But it did, and everyone is happy.  I think I'm only really happy because the kids are too - I'd feel pretty terrible sending them off in glee if they were miserable going.  Luckily they both ended up in great classes - I'm so pleased so far with the teachers and both kids have many good friends in their classes.  So far, so good.  And Bundle every morning insists on putting on her own backpack along with the big kids and she walks to school with them.  Cute little thing.  She talks a lot about wanting to go to school - hang in there, honey, you've got plenty of time for school in your life!  Let's just enjoy hanging out together.  Now go away so I can blog.  Just kidding of course - it's fun to be able to give one-on-one attention to your children and Bundle is at such a delightful stage.  I think we're going to have a great year!


Bundle even put on one of Bitty's new school dresses - she just loves being like her big sister. 

1 comment:

bella said...

just catching up....LOVE bitty's par-tay!!! and you did an awesome job with the floral decor! the kids school pics just kill me...how can they all be so big????