Wednesday, July 27, 2022

I Vaguely Recall What Blogging Is

I vaguely remember blogging. Long long ago, before my ability to keep up with life came to a crashing halt late in the month of March when the activities of my children became so intense that all I could do was try to tread the waters of life. Forget about writing about anything. Just keep swimming. And swimming. And swimming. I look to Dory as my spirit animal/role model. 


This kind of non-blogging has happened before. Many times before. Sometimes to catch up I have blogged a lot all at once and then backdated the posts so it looks like I have been keeping up just fine. And other times I do what I’m about to do. Commit myself to two solid days of writing, leaving the dates as-is so anyone can tell that I’m playing a marathon game of catch-up. This is going to be fun. I’m sure my memory of all the events of the past six or so months will be perfectly intact and I’ll have a lot of creative ways to express how busy everything as felt. I’m sure of it. 

No comments: