Friday, August 31, 2007

Naughty

This week Troy was getting ready to do the last bit of demo (hopefully) in our construction project, which was tearing down a wall. The wall had been covered in maps and calendars and all sorts of things. We pulled them all down and there was this big empty blank white wall. I decided that this was a perfect opportunity for an art project - I told the kids we were going to be NAUGHTY! and I got out the bucket of markers. Oh yeah. We had so much fun coloring the whole wall. It was quite therapeutic, really, to just scribble our hearts out. The only sad part was that daddy had to tear down our beautiful artwork. By the way, I apologize for the continual nudity - I can not seem to keep my children clothed.






1 comment:

Windybrook Spinner said...

You guys are so great. I love it. What a wonderful idea. I am sure your kids had a blast.