Saturday, November 17, 2007

It wouldn't be Fall without...

...pictures of the kids jumping in the leaves. We just had to take them! Yesterday my niece MG was over and we had a great time frolicking. The weather has been so pleasant I can hardly stand it. Mild, sunny, delicious.





The above video is probably all the information you need on our afternoon, but I had to include the next one too because it shows R actually in a good mood, the first time in a couple of weeks, it feels like. I finally got her to sleep in after another late night and then got her to go nap-free for a day. What a difference. She has a cold, along with the rest of our family, but she was happy all day both yesterday and today. I like my child again, isn't that nice?


1 comment:

Windybrook Spinner said...

I'm so glad RAP is doing better.