Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Farm Field Trip

I had the pleasure on Monday of being a parent helper on Stomper's field trip. My friend April took Bitty for the morning so I could go join in. It's always such a treat to see your child in action, if you know what I mean, to see him in his own element, the circle you are not generally a part of. We went to Wheeler Farm, on a real school bus. The kids may have been more excited about the bus ride than the farm itself. But there were plenty of attractions to keep them busy. I must say, there is nothing like visiting a farm or zoo for bringing out the, uh,...'bodily functions' comments from kids!

2 comments:

S Palfreyman said...

I am sooo jealous! I wish we were there! Hailey would be even more jealous to hear that the class got to ride on a real yellow school bus. They truly are "magic school buses" in their eyes. I just can't wait until I get to go with Hailey on field trips. To experience all the excitement and wonder.

stephgardner said...

Fun I love wheeler farm!