Sunday, May 04, 2008

Glorious Day

Today ended up being such a wonderful day. The weather has finally decided to be totally perfect for at least two days. A miracle. Of course, it is May now, so maybe it's reasonable to start expecting a little springtime. After church, Troy and I just spread a blanket on the back lawn, stretched out and enjoyed the sunshine. Stomper was out with us for a while, and he looked so cute in his new buzz cut and sparkly blue eyes that I had to take a picture of him, and it turned into a very silly photo shoot for both of us. Troy has told me that he doesn't really love the slide-show thing on the blog, but I can't help but put together a few of the best. That silly photo session inspired Troy to pull out his real camera and take some pictures of me and the kids. I am really excited to see the results - it's amazing that in the world we live in, there's very little we have to wait for. With my little digital camera I can tell right away if a picture is good or not. I'm kind of enjoying the anticipation of waiting for these photos. As the afternoon turning towards evening, we also went for an awesome walk with the family, made Indian food for dinner, and enjoyed the company of two neighbors stopping by. Like I said, it was a glorious day, and I am grateful for it.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute pictures! you look great. Stomper is a little clone of Troy.