Monday, June 22, 2009

Snaggletooth



Aren't those cute pictures? I think so, but I could be suffering from that parental abnormality of not being able to tell when your kid is kind of funny looking. Not that I think Stomper is actually funny looking, it's just that his mouth is a little...in transition right now. I am so enamored with Stomper's funny little mouth! This child is losing teeth faster than he can spit sunflower seeds. I don't think I lost my first tooth until first grade! And now the permanant teeth are coming in fast, and his tiny little mouth just doesn't quite have room for them, so it's a little snaggly in there. Plus, even though he lost his two front teeth with in a short time of each other, one grew in weeks ago and one just took its time. Frankly, when I look at his little cock-eyed grin I imagine one of those cartoons where the bad guy gets slammed in the face with an anvil or something and he sits there with a dazed look on his face while half of his teeth crumble out of his mouth before hitting the deck himself. I forsee braces.

2 comments:

Bella said...

no parental abnormality about it....those are REALLY cute pictures of stomper!!!!!!! i love the goofy teeth phase!

Kate said...

Ha! I love it! I think it's cute too. And we're having the same issues with teeth over here right now also.