Monday, November 30, 2009

Go Away, Axel

I believe it was back in April that I cheerfully blogged about Stomper's new addiction to the song "Axel F." Oh, I thought it was so funny that he loved this song so much after seeing the President play it for the aliens in "Monsters vs. Aliens." Yeah, well, it's not funny any more. He has learned how to open itunes, find the song, and put it on infinite repeat. Ahhhhhhhhh! I checked on itunes the other day, clicked on "most played." The 2nd most played song is "Let My Love Open the Door" by the Who at 88 times. Guess I like that song... Anyway, the top most played song is of course Axel F at a whopping 385 times. I guess that was money well spent, considering it cost us one buck to buy it. But I had to quietly come put my arm around Stomper's shoulders this evening and calmly whisper, "I can't listen to Axel F any more today."

4 comments:

Melissa said...

My kids have been going a little "Axel F" crazy, too. It is still pretty funny to watch them dance and stuff to it, but I do have to limit the listening for my own sanity.

tiffrsmith said...

Oh, how I love reading your blog. You always make me laugh.

ghd3 said...

Do-do do-do-do-do-do. Do-do do-do-do-do-do. Do-do-do-du-do-do-do-doooo.

I can hear the synthesizers now.... Classic.

Julie said...

LOL :)