Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Someone's Got a New Trick...



Just so you know, she's going to stay "Bundle" for a while. I got a split vote on "Cookie" and "Posey," plus a few requests to just leave her name alone. So, I think I'll keep her as Bundle until she's one and then we'll go from there. In case you care.

So Bundle pulled a fast one on me. She decided to sit up. She's of course not perfect at it - no way am I leaving her on the kitchen floor like this, but she's a lot more steady than I thought. It was Bitty who wouldn't sit up much at all until she was eight months old and then decided What the Hey! and was not only sitting but crawling and pulling herself to standing all within two weeks of each other. That is so Bitty for you. Bundle seems to be a little more on the slow and steady track, praise be.

I'm wondering how many pictures I really need of Bundle sitting. Today I think I took about 20. When I went back through to edit them I couldn't delete any! Pathetic, I am. Who knew.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Super cool trick! She is so stinkin' cute too.

Carrie said...

She is such a cutie. Now I am totally worried about Ainsley, she doesn't even roll over.

Bella said...

she looks so proud of herself! so cute!

Windybrook Spinner said...

How could you not take a ton of pictures. She's so darling! I think I am taking more pictures of Tater than I ever took of Peep or Chugs.

Julie said...

Everytime I'm snappin' away I think "I'll just delete most of them & keep the best." But then I don't... with the focus on Bundle, I'm not surprised you couldn't either :)

Melissa said...

I'm glad you're sticking with "Bundle" for now. I like that best. Jonas was just complaining to me about the lack of baby pictures of him on the computer. I told him its because we didn't have the digital camera. Its a blessing and a curse really - so easy to delete bad photos, but so much easier to take many, many more good photos! So cute.

Wendy said...

Fabulous accomplishment! Go Bundle!