Friday, November 06, 2009

Just Can't Stop It

As hard as I try, I just can't convince Bundle that she should stop growing up. Okay, there have been more rough nights than usual lately which makes the growing up not all bad, but mostly all I can do is kiss and smooch and squeeze and nuzzle her as much as I can. Of course, when the big kids do this I yell at them to "Get off your sister!" but when they aren't looking I do it myself. So, Bundle is now five months old. I am thinking that perhaps "Bundle" is no longer an appropriate name for her since she is starting to hate being bundled up the way she used to. My ideas for a blog name for her are Cookie ('cause I wanna munch her), Posey or Boo. What do you think?

To celebrate the triumphant completion of her fifth month I decided to feed her some cereal. She is definitely not going as long as she used to without a meal at night and I'm wondering if it's because she's just hungry and growing. Here's what she thought about that:








8 comments:

Melissa said...

Peter has given up sleeping at night, taking a bottle and just really doesn't seem to dig baby food. He's got me in quite a conundrum. Good luck.

Misty said...

Aren't those first cereal pictures the best?? Love it. Not sure on any of those names. I'm still liking Bundle.

Windybrook Spinner said...

Her facial expressions are hilarious! I miss Tater at five months. They are so delicious at that age! Still, I vote for "Posey" over "Cookie."

Kate said...

Q-
are you choosing a camp name for your baby already? Like mother & grandndmother like daughter/granddaughter?
I vote for posey, second choice is cookie. What does she think?
Cite pics! Thanks for Sharing.

Keersten said...

I do like Posey and the cute cereal face. She is getting so big! Is she sitting in a bumbo? I have heard they are so great and I'm wondering if it worth adding to our crowded little house. What do you think of it?

Julie said...

Just because she's growing out of the stage doesn't mean she has to lose the name. I vote Bundle... not that I won't love whatever you choose... as long as it remains Bundle... ;)

Bella said...

that last picture is just the best ever!!!!!! "why would she do that to me? why?" i must say...i still love bundle. boo would be my next pick, but i will still think she is the cutest no matter what her blog name is. :)

Jodi said...

Oh she is a cutie! Love the faces with the cereal. These are such cute, squishy days. My vote on the name is Cookie, but Posey is a darling one too.

P.S. Love, love, love her bib. Did you make that?