Tuesday, November 07, 2023

A Side Note

I need to make you aware that sometimes when you are in your 50's, doing something like sneezing can be very dangerous. Actually, I was trying to NOT sneeze while I was on the phone with Chase. My body emphatically let me know that I would indeed be sneezing despite my best efforts not to. The impact of the smothered sneeze basically shot through my shoulder muscles and back bones and it took me a week to recover from the pain. 

This is delightful. 

Also here is a very unflattering photo of me, showing off my inflamed and itchy eyelids. That's what I get for attempting to wear any sort of makeup at all to combat the weird sensation of my aging face looking increasingly unfamiliar to me. After three incidents of this, each after using a different type of makeup, I'm giving up. My face is just going to be my face and you get what you get. Sheesh I look dead there. Like, I think I'm doing an impression of my future death mask.


Troy honey, I feel like now is a good time to tell you that I love you.

No comments: