Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Where'd My Baby Go?

Do you ever have one of those moments when you look at your child and they seem to have suddenly grown up by a great leap just overnight? You'd think all the growing and developing would happen so gradually but I tell you, it doesn't always go that way! Yesterday I found myself watching Bundle in amazement all day long. She just seemed so much bigger than the day before. I'm sure it had to do with the fact that she was wearing this cute little pair of big-girl jeans instead of a soft baby romper. Also, she figured out how to pull herself to standing yesterday. Her hair just seemed a little longer, her face a little more grown up. She had a light in her eye that seemed new. A light of discovery, it must have been. "Hey! I am going to figure out how to get around by myself!" It's so endearing, so exciting, and awe-inspiring too. And sad. So I'm going to post a picture of her from what doesn't seem that long ago, just to remind me of my soft new little Bundle.


No comments: