Thursday, August 06, 2009

2 Months Old

I can't stand it! I can not get enough of this little Bundle of mine. Thank you thank you that she is in our family and is such a delightful baby. I spend my time wishing she was still as tiny as the day she was born, looking forward to her growing and meeting new milestones, and trying to suck up every single second of the present. Her rough moments have been very few and her disposition seems to be calm and happy. I miss her while she's sleeping! This is awesome.

On the same day that Bundle turned two months old the final new baby arrived, born to Adam and Whitley. So even though Bundle is a couple months older and the two nieces are only three days apart, officially, we have a June baby, a July baby and an August baby in the family this year. I hope I get to meet her soon, although I hear she's giving her parents a bit of a run for their money these first few days. I send them good sleeping wishes and thoughts.

No comments: