Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Family Days

I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside right now. I've just finished looking at dozens of pictures taken over the past few days of happy family things we've been enjoying.

First, on Saturday Troy's oldest brother Rick got married to a terrific woman named Tonja. We're so so happy for them both, and so thrilled to have two new cousins in the family: Tonja's twins, a 15 year old boy and girl. They are darling - my kids got excited just looking at pictures of them because they know how much fun they are to be with.



Also, last night was my niece's 11th birthday and my sister threw her a family dinner in the park. We missed Troy who couldn't come and Adam and Whitley and kids, because it was really a delightful evening.



1 comment:

Windybrook Spinner said...

You Romneys are all just so cute!