Sunday, August 02, 2009

Happiness is....

...today! A mostly-manageable church day (I only got a little baby poop on my skirt), a visit to my brand new niece (more details on her arrival in an upcoming post), and a baby who goes to sleep in her own bed just in time for me to make a really yummy dinner. I don't do a lot of cooking these days, but this afternoon all the stars aligned. Bundle stayed asleep, and we all sat down at the table together, which I actually set. With real dishes. We ate farm-stand corn, shrimp cooked on the grill, brown rice and 'shroom pilaf with herbs from the garden, and vanilla yogurt with fresh blackberries. Rock ON.

Now we'll see if the goodness continues and I can post a few other things that have been going on....

1 comment:

Julie said...

YUM!!! I'm drooling here. :) You go girl!