Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Phone Call

CTP was so funny yesterday - he got on the phone with his friend, B. My heart kind of welled up just watching his happy little face, feeling so grown-up because he could chat on the phone too. He began by trying to tell B about his snack at school that day, which was spaghetti squash, and B could not figure out what he was saying so I walked into the kitchen to hear C repeatedly shouting, "SPAGHETTI SQUASH! SPAGHETTI SQUASH!" (I'm pretty impressed with his preschool, aren't you?) After that topic C decided he wanted to mention all the new groceries he could see in the pantry. Then the conversation sort of died down so they resorted to roaring at each other as loud as they could through the phone to scare each other, and then bursting into giggles. Pretty funny.

My favorite comment of the day ("Mommy, can I please have more sugar?" was a close runner-up) was, "Hey Mom! My skin is yellow! That means it can really camouflage my boogers!"

No comments: