Friday, September 21, 2007

Quotes of the Week

This week I placed a "U" sticker in our car window. RAP asked was it was and I said, "it's the letter U." She said,

"Yeah, it's the letter Me!"

One of our favorite parks is Sunnyside Park. CTP asked me with great sincerity,

"Can we go to Sunnyside-up park?"

I guess he's been learning about eggs, too.


The mudfest continues in our backyard. The weather is so warm and lovely that
the kids just flock out there and roll in the dirt. Literally. I still find the best defense is to just remove their clothing. I was helping RAP do so and she stated,

"Look! I'm so naked!"

1 comment:

Windybrook Spinner said...

I love it! "It's the letter ME!" How incredibly adorable is that? It helps that she has such an adorable face too. I can just see her saying that. Makes me want to hug something. I had such a nice time at your house yesterday. There are few things I like talking about more than knitting, and discussing it with you is even better. Thank you. I saw your mom and kids at the zoo today. Talk about coincidence. Chugsworth and CTP gave each other a hello hug. How very nice.